Anyway, let's start! :)
Galaxy S2 SpecificationsThe specs of the phone are simply amazing. It has an awesome Dual Core CPU, 1GB of RAM and lots of storage. Currently, it's the fastest mobile device on the market, out-performed only by Apple's iPad 2.
Galaxy S2 standard features and appsThe phone comes installed with all the standard apps and features you'd expect. I decided to slowly but surely go through the most important ones. I have compiled a few reviews about the stock standard apps that come with the phone:
- Click here to see screen shots of all the standard stock apps of the Galaxy S2
- Click here for the review of the standard Clock app of the Galaxy S2
- Here is a list of camera related posts: Night shot taken with the flash, Full HD movie clip, All the features and settings of the Camera, Some more HD Movies to show off the camera, and Some photos taken with the Camera.
- The Readers Hub, consisting out of Newspapers, Magazines and Books.
- AllShare - a tricky one to get to work, but here is a Tutorial on how to get AllShare to work
- A review of the standard calculator, with some nice replacements
The amazing 8mp camera
- Night shot taken with the flash
- Full HD movie clip
- All the features and settings of the Camera
- Some more HD Movies to show off the camera
- Some photos taken with the Camera
App and Game reviews
- Firstly, my Top 5 essential apps for the Galaxy S2
- Standard Calculator review, and some replacements
- Review of the Official Rugby World Cup app
- Game review of Asphalt 6: Adrenaline - Part 1 and Part 2
- Game review of My Country
- Game review of Dragon, Fly!
- Readers hub review: Magazines, Books and Newspapers
- Game review Treasures of Montezuma 2
- App review Droid Comic Viewer
- Game review Alchemy
- App review Instant Heart Rate (yes, an app that measures your heart rate - very cool app to show off your awesome phone!)
- App review Recipe Search (for all the chefs and cooks out there)
- How to get Afrikaans predictive text on your Galaxy S2
- How to get AllShare to work
- How to take screen shots with the Galaxy S2