Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Game Review: Asphalt 6: Adrenaline Part 2

This is only going to be a short post regarding the very awesome Asphalt 6: Adrenaline, which is available on the Samsung App Market for free (for the first 300000 downloads that is!).

If you haven't downloaded the game yet, you better do it, I'm sure a sweet title like this one will be very popular, and the allocated free copies will get claimed real soon!

Then, I've already covered my first few minutes of the game, and only did the normal racing game mode (see that post here).

I just did a quick career elimination race. How that basically works is there is a timer that counts down, and every time the clock reaches 0:00, the racer who is last gets eliminated.

Once again you must place at least 3rd to be able to continue, but I had a luck and came in first on my first elimination game.

By winning the races, I unlocked a few more stuff, like a tuning kit, and a new car, the KTM X-Bow. Each race also has secondary objective, like scoring a certain amount of drifting points, and so on. Depending on how you fare, you get stars for each race, and these you use to unlock more cars and bikes.

Also, you can easily change the colour of your car, and as you go a long you unlock decals. See some details about the tuning and customization options in the screen shots below:










Very fun game, will do some more coverage when I've played some more!

Stay tuned!