Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My list of Games

I've hardly had the phone for 2 weeks, and I've already loaded tons of the free games from the Google App Market.

Here's the list:
  • Angry Birds (all three of them, that is Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio)
  • Paper Toss
  • Sudoku Free
  • Words with Friends Free
  • X Construction Lite
  • Tank Hero
  • NinJump
  • Blast Monkeys
  • Zenonia 3
  • Alchemy (click to read my review)
  • Jewels
  • SuperGNES Lite (more on this a bit later)
  • Burn the Rope
  • PapiJump
  • Space War Lite
  • Bug Village
  • Live Holdem Poker Pro
  • Mouse Trap
  • Aliens Invasion
  • Jewels Deluxe
  • Bubble Blast 2
  • aTilt 3D Labyrinth Free
I'll do short mini reviews of each of these as I go along. Currently I'm playing Angry Birds Seasons, Mouse Trap and Live Holdem Poker Pro the most :)