Thursday, August 30, 2012

Free Ringtones, SMS Notifications and Wallpapers with Zedge

Back in the day when I still had my Sony Ericsson phone, I used to visit the Zedge website to get themes and stuff like that for it. Ahh fond memories hehe...

I have seen the Zedge app in the Play store a couple of times, but never really bothered to check it out, but this morning I decided to download it and see what they have, and I was not disappointed.

I now have a new ringtone that sound exactly like the theme song for the very awesome Game of Thrones!!

Also got a bitchin new wallpaper or two, and I just scratched the surface! Here are a few screen shots:





You can not only get ringtones, but also regular wallpapers, live wallpapers, notification alerts and even some games.

If you like customizing your phone with sounds and stuff like that, this app looks like the perfect one stop shop to satisfy your uncontrollable need to change your ringtone and/or wallpaper on a daily basis :)

Get it here