Saturday, May 5, 2012

3 more FREE Live Wallpapers

I'm always fiddling with my phone, and this morning I was looking for some nice Live Wallpapers to spruce up the old Galaxy, and after many downloads, the following three stuck to my favourites list:

Blue Skies Free Live Wallpaper





It doesn't look like much in the above screen shot, but the clouds move as if you were flying over them, it creates a very nice a peaceful effect. It also moves as you navigate through your home screens. Very nice and serene indeed :)

Get it here.

Aquarium Free Live Wallpaper






If you like fish, and/or very colourful wallpapers, then this one is for you. It's beautifully rendered, and you can even feed your fish by tapping on the screen (the food comes from the top of the screen).

Get it here.

Then last, but definitely not least (can you tell this is my favourite one at the moment? :)

Captain America Live Wallpaper





How awesome is that!! It's a very nice rendering of Captain America's shield, and it turns as you navigate your home screen. Also, whenever you tap, a bullet or two gets ricocheted off it, very cool indeed!

Get it here.

That's it for now folks. Believe me, I did look for more, probably installed like 10 live wallpapers this morning, but they either slow the phone down, or puts all kinds of "free app" icons all over your phone - grrr, hate it when people do that!

If there are some cool ones I missed, please leave a comment and I'll add it next time ;)

Till next time!