Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lots of FREE, PREMIUM GAMES

Please have a look at this screen shot:


Yes, you're seeing it correctly. On the Samsung Galaxy S2, via the Samsung App Market, all of these games have finally come to the S2 for free as well!

Here's the list:

  • Assassin's Creed
  • Hero of Sparta
  • Modern Combat 2
  • Brother in Arms 2
  • Avatar
  • Dungeon Hunter (I'm busy downloading this one :)
  • Spiderman
  • Ganstar Miami Vindication
I'll try to go through them all eventually! Like I said, I'm busy getting Dungeon Hunter, will let you guys know what I think of it!

EDIT: Dungeon Hunter, sadly, appears to only be a demo :( They shouldn't say Free, when it is, in fact, NOT FREE. GRRR - will let you know about the others...

If you didn't know this before, these games weren't available on the S2 (only the normal Galaxy), but it looks like they've finally updated them all to be compatible with the Galaxy S2!

Sheesh, wish I weren't so busy :(

Will keep you posted! Till next time!